Our Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Twitter Tips

A lot of people use Twitter. Personally I spend more time there than facebook. But do you know what you're doing? I was recently reading a blog post by Chris Brogan, a marketer with some fantastic tips for reaching the right people and enjoyed his 50 Power Twitter Tips blog post. Paul Durban set his post to a youtube video presentation and I just thought I'd share. Enjoy!




Many thanks to chrisbrogan.com for sharing his information under the Creative Commons license, which means that you can share and reuse the information within reason and with some attribution back to the original post.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Heather. I use Twitter, but I'm not sure I'm using it as well as I could be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to Twitter--just joined last week--and sometimes it feels like I'm in the midst of a big party, trying to find somebody to talk to. LOL I'm always interested in tips and tricks on how to find my way around, so thanks for posting this.

    Donna Cummings (aka BookEmDonna)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting, Heather. I recently joined up, too, but am pretty clueless! Every bit of information helps.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so going to watch this as soon as I have time tonight. Maybe then I will understand the whole Twitter thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you enjoyed this. Its worth watching with your finger over the pause button cause some of them run a wee bit fast (well for me anyway). The tip about leaving 20 characters free in your post is such a great one. I often have trouble with retweets if I want to add my own comment. :o)

    ReplyDelete