Our Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

In Theatres This Week...

Here at Lady Scribes, we are all about good stories, whether they be books, television, or film. So, we are spending a little time on Sundays discussing the latest releases and finding out what you saw, what you like, and what you’re looking forward to.

Last weekend’s Top 5 films:

1. Saw 3D

2. Paranormal Activity 2

3. Red

4. Jackass 3-D

5. Hereafter



Opening this week…

Due Date (R)

Robert Downey Jr, Zach Galifanakis

A high-strung father-to-be is forced to take a road trip with an unlikely companion in order to make it home in time for the birth of his child.

Megamind (PG)

Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, Brad Pitt

A super-villain turns super-hero to save the world.


Fair Game (PG-13)

Naomi Watts, Sean Penn

Bio-pic about the outing of former CIA agent Valerie Plame.

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Jerrica. I think I may have to take my nephew to see that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was this close to being able to see Red this weekend. Alas, my mother-in-law went home a day early and I didn't have a babysitter. So much for date night.

    However, girlfriend time is getting closer with the much anticipated release of the next Harry Potter movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely headed to Megamind today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did see Megamind. Loved it! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you do this feature each week. I know nothing about the movies, so it's always fun to hear what you've seen and how you liked it.

    ReplyDelete