Our Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

In Theatres This Week...

Here at Lady Scribes, we are all about good stories, whether they be books, television, or film. So, we are spending a little time on Sundays discussing the latest releases and finding out what you saw, what you like, and what you’re looking forward to.


Last weekend’s Top 5 films:

1. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

2. The Tourist

3. Tangled

4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I

5. Unstoppable





Opening this week…


Jeff Bridges, Garrett Hedlund
Sam Flynn's father disappeared 20 years ago into a virtual world, and now Sam has been pulled in himself which gives him the chance to fine his father.

Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, Paul Rudd, Jack Nicholson
A woman finds herself in the middle of a love triangle with two very different men.

Dan Aykroyd, Anna Faris, Justin Timberlake
Yogi Bear finally makes his big screen debut, with - you read it correctly - JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE as BooBoo. I don't even know what to say about that.

Rabbit Hole (PG-13)
Nicole Kidman, Aaron Eckhart, Dianne Wiest
A young couples' world is turned upside down when their son is killed in a car accident.

Kevin Spacey, Barry Pepper
A DC lobbyist and his protégé land themselves in all kinds of trouble amid corruption and murder.

4 comments:

  1. So I ended up at Tron with my teenager today. He loved it - then explained the plot to me after the credits rolled.

    It was pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I guess that is a recommendation for my son, not necessarily for me? LOL.

    By the way, I love these weekly movie posts, even if I haven't mentioned it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tron I'll rent. Harry Potter I LOVED. We try for a movie each Christmas afternoon, although we are going to serve at the community Christmas dinner this year. I think we all want to go see Tangled--or maybe the new Gulliver's Travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual, I know nothing about what's our there. It's a good thing you do these posts, or I would be completely out of it.

    ReplyDelete