Our Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

New Releases from Jerrica!

Hi Friends! It's very exciting for me to announce that I have not one, not two, but THREE new releases to announce! I hadn't really planned on this happening this way, but it did. They are all part of the Wetherby Brides Series, and follow the first book, A Gentleman Never Tells.


More than a Governess is the second book in the series, and truth be told,
the heroine isn't really a Wetherby Bride. But she's so closely related to the family that I figured it would be okay to make her an honorary Wetherby. I think the title kind of gives away the gist of the story, and I promise I didn't get my inspiration from Jane Eyre. I'm embarrassed to admit I hadn't even seen (let alone read!) Jane Eyre until about two years after I'd written the first draft of the novel. Not sure I should admit that, but I don't want to be accused of stealing ideas ;) Becky and Stephen were definitely inspired by my own, overactive imagination.





The Wary Widow is the third book in the series and for some reason it has a special place in my heart. I really love this story (not sure if that's a good thing or not) and the plight of the characters still gets me teary-eyed sometimes. I won't give anything away, but Andrew is an identical twin, and things get a bit out of hand...okay, they get a lot out of hand.







The Bedeviled Bride is the fourth and final book in the series (for now), and features Andrew's identical twin, Michael, and a rather disgruntled bride. This book proved to be much more difficult to write than I'd anticipated. Two people stuck in the Scottish highlands together for months on end with no balls or parties or teas...well, let's just hope I pulled it off!







I do think each book can stand on its own...at least I hope that's the case. I did my best :) So if one tickles your fancy, don't worry too much about reading out of order. I would put all the links for purchase here, but I would rather just redirect you to my website where I spent hours working out the links. Click here and then choose your format!

Merry Monday and Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your THREE new releases, Jerrica! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey congratulations Jerrica. What a busy month you must have had. Lol. Psst I've not read Jane Eyre at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Heather!! And I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who hasn't read Jane Eyre ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny too because I do have some of the books. They've just never been a priority read. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous covers, Jerrica! Congratulations and I loved A Gentlemen never tells! I can't wait to read the rest of these!!

    ReplyDelete