Take this blog post. I thought I'd hop on my laptop (Okay, so not literally hop on it, that's just plain silly.) and write the best
Okay, so technically, that wasn't going to help me write, but every woman likes some good mancandy. However, I did compile a list of the top five things I found while searching for inspiration:
- You don't go searching for Chuck Norris, he finds you. Creeptastic...
- I'm number 1,236,616 on the waiting list for a Petite Lap Giraffe. In your face number 1,236,617.
- Twinkies do not have an indefinite shelf life. *Throws out pack from fifth grade*
- Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. I want to know where they got their volunteers.
- Ants fall on their right side when intoxicated. That's just ridiculous; no one makes shot glasses that small!
Hi, everyone, I'm Marquita Valentine. (And yes, my parents actually wrote that very combination of letters on my birth certificate- well, my mom did and didn't tell my dad that she'd changed my name until after the fact. But that's another story for another time.) Anyway, I'm the
They're set against the Pamlico Sound in eastern North Carolina.
|Does not take place in New Bern. That's Sparks's Domain.|
My heroes and heroines live a small town life, but their loves stories are anything but.One might even say they're EPIC. Okay, so I do say that; it's on my business card. "Small Town, Epic Love Stories"
Want to try out a small town contemporary romance? One lucky commenter will win:
Lori Wilde's THE FIRST LOVE CLUB, a novel set in the small town of Twilight, Texas. Christmas in August seems just the thing with all of the three digit temps we've been enduring over the summer.
What do you prefer: The hustle and the bustle of the big city? Or the sit on the front porch and wave at everybody small town?
I do hope you've enjoyed my rambling post. My next visit will be on Tuesday September 13th.
Thanks for stopping by!