Stumble upon is a randomizer of web content, a way to venture into unfamiliar blogs and places based on the areas of interest you specify. Not really knowing what I was setting myself up for, I picked a dozen, including cats, humor and books.
It’s a fascinating experience stumbling through strange websites. Take this cat, for instance. (courtesy of youtube) It can put on its own bunny ears.
This clever list, by blogger ArtLung, showcases a myriad (ok 32) ways to TICK PEOPLE OFF.
After careful consideration, these are my top 10:
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors."
4. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
8. Practice making fax and modem noises.
14. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
18. Honk and wave to strangers.
20. TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
22. dont use any punctuation either
23. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
24. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times.
"DO YOU HEAR THAT?"
"Never mind, it's gone now."
29. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
Pictures from NASA (I love storms with lightning)
All things I’d never of found without the wonder that is StumbleUpon.
It might not seem that way at first, but procrastination can be a good thing for the mind.
So what would you choose from the Tick People off list?
Come on, you can tell me.