I'll be the first to admit it: I have a weakness for certain websites. More specifically I have a weakness for Social Media. Mostly, I think it's because I'm a stay-at-home-mom, and conversations with a 4 and 8 year old can get kinda...well, you know.
For example my 8 year old decided to play a joke on me. It went a little like this:
8 Year Old: Mommy, say hi to your knee.
Me: Hi, Knee
8 Year Old: *giggling* You just said hiney.
Thought provoking, right?!
Here's my list of sites where I get my fix. I even linked them to my name so
1. Twitter- It's all about Fast Furious Conversations That You Cannot--something shiny!--Wait, what was I saying again? Never mind, it was so fifteen seconds ago.
2. Pinterest--Nowhere else (except a Martha Stewart magazine) can you be made to feel like an idiot for not realizing that a piece of metal, a couple of sticks and a plastic bottle will keep your kids enthralled for HOURS. I call BS on that one.
3. facebook- Admit it: you like seeing what your old high school and college friends are up to, what their house looks like, if their children are hellions and what *they* look like now.
4. Lady Scribes- Seriously, let us be your time suck. We're entertaining, informative and have chic women posing at the top of our page (especially that one with the heart-shaped purse). It's like we're the news, only romancier.
5. Email- Specifically hitting the refresh button every three seconds. Almost as exciting as staring at a pot of water while waiting for it to boil.
What's your favorite way to get lost on the internet?