Seriously, I adore everything about titles. Coming up with one, playing around with one and learning my friends latest ones. In fact my fellow Lady Scribes have fabulous titles for their novels and they're not the only ones.
Here are some of my favorites:
|When only one word will do.|
|A longer title to give the h/h time to ah..undress.|
Since Harlequin inspired this post, here are some of my favorite titles:
- The Greek's Christmas Baby
- A Passionate Marriage (Hot-Blooded Husbands, #4)
- Bought: The Greek's Innocent Virgin
- The Sheikh's Impatient Virgin
- Blackmailed by Diamonds, Bound by Marriage (A Mediterranean Marriage)
- The Desert King's Pregnant Bride
How could you not want to read those? Really, I lurve those titles. A great title and fabulous cover will make me buy every time.
So, dear readers, what's your favorite title? And can a title help or hinder while you're browsing?