by Marquita Valentine
|Screenshot of my Google Play for Droid|
Lately, I've been on an App binge, downloading, all willy-nilly, games that look fun. Some of them I downloaded to my phone merely for the eye-catching cover while the others were based on recommendations from my friends.
(Kinda funny how we all buy products that way. )
Anyway, after nearly a month, I've complied my favorite Apps that I (and my family) like to play:
2. Fruit Ninjas~ You slice and dice without a soul actually seeing you do it (not really, but hey, NINJAS!)
3. Paper Toss- Yes, tossing virtual paper into a virtual "trashcan" is an actual game. Upside: No wasted paper IRL*
4. Bad Piggies~ Admittedly, I have no idea how to play this one. It makes my head hurt, but the kids and Hot Builder are fans.
5. Scramble with Friends-Who wouldn't want to challenge Facebook friends all over the world to put a smack down on their spelling skillz? Confession: I am dreadful at this one, but I'm addicted. So, I play. And lose. A LOT.
6. Facebook~Not a Game, but it's an App that's regularly used and it's total game of chance whose profile I can actually see. ;)
7. Kindle- I make it a game. It's called: Let's see how many pages I can read in Carpool Line before I get to the kids.
8. Twitter~Again not a game, until you're sitting at home and create drinking games based on things characters say or repeat while you and your fellow Tweeps watch the same TV Show. At the same time. Aaawwwwessssooommmeee. <G>
So there you have it. My top Apps. Care to share any of yours? Also, anyone else want a clean my house App? Heck, I'd settle for one that did my laundry....
*IRL = In Real Life