Our Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

My Last Post as a Lady Scribe

Today is my last post for Lady Scribes as a Lady.

But fear not.

Like when previous cast members of Saturday Night Live returned every so often to host, that'll be back. There's no way I could say good-bye good-bye to all the ladies.

For one Andris Bear is my crit partner. Plus, I see Ava Stone, Olivia Kelly, Erin Knightley, Jennifer Lohman, and Andris Bear once a month at our Heart of Carolina Romance Writers' meetings.

And I'm not saying goodbye to all of the readers either! You can find me on Facebook and Twitter, talking about my latest book or how Hot Builder and Bromance (HB's BFF) want to be a couple on one of my novels.

*whispers help me*

In any case, I just want to say thank you for having me. Thank you for supporting me and reading my silly blog posts, not-so-silly blog posts, and the one about Colin Firth hugging me.

I know that I'm leaving you in very, very good hands with all the amazing new Lady Scribes!

So, what are everyone's plans for the weekend? Any good books I should add to my TBR pile?


11 comments:

  1. Marquita,
    It has been great having you and we wish you the best. Good luck with Hot Builder and Bromance. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sniff, sniff* I guess I we will always have twitter and Facebook. My plans are to finish my room. Too many on the TBR to list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll miss you, Marquita! But I'm glad I'll get to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ACK! I'm glad I get to see you around too, Deb. YOU SHOULD BE UP THERE TOO. *facepalm*

      Delete
  4. Marquita, I feel as though I have made a good friend when I met you here at Lady Scribes. While I will certainly miss you, at least I now know about you and your novels and will certainly be keeping up with you. All the best to you and Hot Builder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Connie, you are so sweet, and I feel that way too! :) Thank you for your kind words. :)

      Delete
  5. It has been a blast having you Marquita! But I can't help but ask, "who's next in line hmmm?? Did all you ladies planned this out but choose to break our hearts one at a time and not all at once for the fun of it? Hmmmmm...."
    But of course we'll see you around, and the other lades too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kipha,
      We had several that knew it was time to move on to other things. We'll miss them at LS, but we're still all great friends and I wouldn't be surprised if they stopped in to be a guest every once in a while. This month has been the month for goodbyes, but we're all so excited to say hello to our new ladies in September. :)

      Delete
  6. You know I'll miss sharing Lady Scribes' stage with you but I'll certainly share others! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete