Our Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

DABWAHA time has started!



The nominees for the DABWAHA tournament were posted and I am so honored to see The First Move up there!


I'm up against some pretty heavy competition. Check out the list of nominees; there are awesome books on that list and every time I look at that list, I add to my TBR pile.

Don't know what DABWAHA is? During the month of March, much of American shuts down to watch the college basketball tournament (March Madness). Inspired by that madness, Smart Bitches, Trashy Books and Dear Author have set up a tournament pitting romance novels against one another. You still have a chance to set up a bracket and the voting will begin on the 18th! The smack talk on twitter has already started.

I'm looking for support from Lady Scribes readers, so go set up your bracket and be prepared to vote! If you set up a bracket, there are some awesome prizes and the list gets bigger every day.


I've got some ideas for bribes, but I'm always looking for more. If I win my rounds, what kinds of things do you think I should post online as bribes for readers?

3 comments:

  1. FYI: The schedule changed at bit. Voting now starts on the 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! If I lived closer, I would ask for a home-cooked meal as a bribe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Well, we all love signed books plus have a visit so we can have our pictures taken. :)

    ReplyDelete