Our Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday Teaser

It is Tuesday again and Lady Scribes has dedicated this day to share with you what we are working on or what has recently been released.  Some will be in the form of a blurb and link, others may post a trailer, and some might post a video of author reading from their current book or WIP.  You never know what we will have so be sure to tune in each Tuesday. 

The First Move by Jennifer Lohmann



"Rey," he said with all the laughter gone from his face, "I won't say or do anything to you I don't mean. When I say I'm taking you dancing, I'm taking you dancing. You can try to scare me off by answering the door in your running clothes, but I don't scare easily."

His eyes burrowed into her, and she believed him, totally and absolutely. She shivered. Fear or excitement?

Someone bumped her from behind and she lurched forward until she was pressed against Miles. His chest was hard against hers and he smelled of pine and Ivory soap. The contact made her dizzy.

He slid his hand around her waist and leaned in close to her ear. "Come on," he whispered and goose bumps trailed down her neck, "we're blocking traffic and I've got other plans for you."

1 comment: