Our Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What's Up, Wednesday?

This week's question…
Time to start planning your summer vacations! If money were no object, where would you go? 

I've always wanted to take one of those walking tours in the British Isles and--since money is no object--I'd get one of the luxury ones! Something like this or this. I love the idea of backpacking, but am not a camping fan. This seems like the perfect mix.
~Jennifer Lohmann

Since writing my last book there, I really want to go to Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, and find some little tucked-away spot on the coast around Main-a-Dieu. Watching the fog on the North Atlantic, the lobster boats, chilling out. Actually, anyplace that doesn't have traffic or crowds would be awesome.
~Suzanne Johnson

There are three places that are at the top of my travel list: New Zealand, Australia and Alaska. Getting Down Under would take so long that I'd want to spend a significant amount of time there--like, a year. Sadly, I can imagine what my boss's reaction would be if I asked to take a one-year vacation.
~Kat Latham

I'd love to go to England so I can see all the place I write about in my stories. Google maps and the internet can only provide so much information. I would like to have the experiences. I'd also want to see Scotland and Ireland. There are tons of other places I would like to go, but that would be a great summer trip. I'm thinking maybe a month?
~Samantha Grace

Readers, what about you? Money is no object, so where will you go on vacation?

7 comments:

  1. I want to visit America, and all the tourist places and big famous cities. But I also want to visit Australia and New Zealand, so basically, a world tour. After all, if money is no object, I can take a sabbatical year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds perfect to me! Or maybe we could do a citizen exchange program. :)

      Delete
    2. The money is no object world tour answer is the best! Why limit yourself?

      Delete
  2. Scotland, England and France......those are my bucket list vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to take my daughter to Walt Disney World once more, before she graduates from HS. Those walking tours in UK sound really good, too, but I don't know if I can sit on a plane that long. Maybe if I take a giant pill. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now, New Zealand (with a side trip to Australia) is at the top of my list.
    jmcgaugh (at) semo (dot) edu

    ReplyDelete