Our Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What's Up, Wednesday?

This week's question…
Memorial Day was Monday, which means many Americans had a three-day weekend. What's your idea of a perfect three-day weekend?

Besides travelling? I love breaking up three-day weekends with a day for tackling a project I've been putting off (like painting the living room), a day for self-indulgence (reading then cooking then reading then cooking), and a day for friends. For an introvert, that seems to be a good mix of activity and hermitage to keep me sane :-)
~Jennifer Lohmann 

For me, it's an extra chance to be away from the day job and catch up on my word count for the deadlines I'm trying to make! Not too exciting, but that's how I spent my Memorial Day since I had a book due the next morning :-)
~Suzanne Johnson

Often a three day weekend--especially Memorial Day weekend--means a mini-vacation with my husband and kids. We usually go to the Twin Cities to an amusement park where my husband went as a child. We've created a lot of memories there. This year, however, we were still recovering from our trip to New Orleans, so we stayed home. Plus, we had a graduation party to attend. On Monday, we caught a movie together and went out to eat with a friend. It was the perfect way to end the weekend.
~Samantha Grace


What about you? Is there a perfect way to spend a three-day weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment